Saturday 31 August 2013

Lust have it... August box x


Finally, a box I LOVE from Lust Have It... The August box was full of delight.  My favourite product being a toss up between the Revlon Photoready Skinlights and the Sinful Colors nail polish (a much better color then a cacky green one I once received). 


The texture of the Revlon photoready skinlights is remarkable and a big step forward in comparison to Revlon's last skin lightning products! Remember those twisty stick things!? This new formula blends in to your makeup evenly and effortlessly, it gives a hint of shimmer and it is perfect to use under your eyebrows or on the top of your cheek bones for that 'glow' instead of the drag queen finish that many others on the market leave you looking like! This is a must have product, even if you have never used something like this before, once you will buy it you won't be able to remember where you were without it!

As I mentioned earlier, lust have it is FINALLY sending a colour of nail polish I like in their boxes!! I haven't had an opportunity to leave it on for longer then a few days yet, however it seemed to stay on reasonably well... I don't really ever expect much durability from nail polish though, as long as it dries quick ( which this has no different drying time then OPI) and it stays on for the hot date that I intend it to stay on for.
 
I wish I had received this box before my visit to bali a few weeks back, the mineral spray and body balm from La Roche-Posay would have been perfect for my skin after the dehydration that occurs due to the lack of moisture in a pressurized aircraft on a long flight. I love applying a mineral spray to the face once I have landed, it just gives you a 'fresh' feeling again..


KMS add volume sample ill probably never use, my hair is incredibly thick as it is, however it is still a good size to give to a friend to try out! 

The rest of the samples were just the standard 'one application only' samples that I don't really care that much for.

Ultimately for AUS $19.95, I am pretty impressed considering the revlon product sells for $29.95 itself!! 

You can get this months Lust Have It box by logging on to www.lusthaveit.com.au

Oh... And Ava loved it too...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Samantha. That Lust Have It box looks great. I joined recently but I was too late to get the August box. Looking forward to my first one in September.
    sparkle2day.com

    ReplyDelete